italian language course

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Take up Italian language course because of the love of Italian food

Few years ago I take up Italian language cources in Italy. Due to passion for foods and wine I joined in the Apicius Art and cooking class in florence (ar Lorenzo de'Medici ) At that time the school is awarding scholarship and given offer to foreign student at a very affortable price.

In Italy I learned how to write and speak their language and in a few months we were able to talk and understand Italian language. We were giving many oppurtunines like staying with a Italian family, Speaking only Italian language in school. Since I joined the cooking class and staying with Italian family which I treated them as my mother and father I learned most of the Italian food and its taste very fast. The school took us to wine farm quite often to learn the trade of wine.

Now I am opening my own Italian crusine in my own land, The business was very good and most our regular guest like the sauce that I comes out with the food. The price of that I charge was very reasonable and cheaper than other restaurant. During dinner time we had set dinners with a soup, main course, dessert and coffee and the cost is only twenty three per set. Wine is only served at night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home