italian language course

Monday, October 01, 2007

Italian language in Italy from a private teacher

There is nothing to lose by learning another language. So I enjoy hotel and management course, teaching food, cooking and hotel management when I left a unversity in malaysia. I stated in a five star hotel as a junior executive in a food and catering section. I started to make friends with our Italian chef and give me many tips about foods. Besides he teaches me simple Italian language and I teaches him our malay language. After two years in the hotel, he left for his country and ask me to joined himand I told him that I will write to him and will let him know about my decision.

Six month passed and I make my decision to joined him, He is opening his own restaurant in Rome, selling most Italian and some Malaysian crusine. When I touch down in Rome he was there to fetch me to his house and his shop. Since I was not very good in Italian language I joined him inside the kitchen which I don't have to meet the customber. But after a few months I started to take up Italian language in Italy with a private teacher before my work time. Before one year I can able to write and speak quite good Italian language in Italy and can able to help him manage his business and also help him in front line.

After seven solid years in Italy I decided to return home to build my own business. I open a small Italian restaurant near a tourist area. I am running quite a good business as my customber are mostly tourist and some local guest but most of my guest are Italian. They like my place because I can speak Italian Language with them and also I can able to help them intresting place to go.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home