italian language course

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Learning Italian language in my hometown

If you are interested in learning an extra language in your hometown. Whether it is English, Japanese, French or Italian language. You can buy books and tape that can teach you the language but it is not the best consideration as you will not be prefect at your pronouciation will be out and it will take you more time in learning. Learning an extra is a benifit to oneself for traveling said and other reason that is best to you.

Traveling is a hobby to myself and my favorite countries is Italy. Learning Italian language in my hometown is not very easy, as Italian language is not a very favorite language in our place. There is only one place in our home town teaching Italian language by a Italian women. The fees is quite high but is worth it as Italians people take great pride in teaching their native language to non Italian. After two years under her guardian I am able to speak and write good Italian. Now I am working in a company am my job is traveling with my directors to Italy and home.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:48 AM, Blogger Langma School of Languages said...

I followed your post about Italian learning classes and I found it very helpful. There is a huge demand of learning Italian language for the amazing benefits it offers in terms of career, education and work opportunities. I got really inspired by your post as you covered many points. Langma School of languages is a premier institute to offer Italian language classes as it has dedicated faculty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home